Handmade Instax photo-Album to accommodate all your fancy size pictures. With thick 180gsm paper that can support pictures on both sides, it boasts 40 pages that can hold 3 mini, 2 square/wide or one standard picture per page.
- Handmade in Leitrim, Ireland
- Upcycled material
- Using historical and traditional techniques
- Supports a family business
- Coptic Binding is the earliest form of binding for books as we know it today. It succeeded the earlier scroll format with oldest known examples date as far as 200AD. Widely spread by the 11th century, it bound all kind of material (papyrus, parchment, vellum, and paper). Usually, binders would leave the spine exposed, but not always. Its versatility, simplicity, and durability made it the preferred binding for early Christian writings ensuring their rapid reproduction and diffusion. Moreover, it offers excellent creative freedom, it has the benefit of opening completely flat.
- Elephant, Rhino paper: 120gsm rhino and elephant paper. Confused? This paper is 100% recycled. Made up of 30% fibre from elephant/rhino dung and 70% recycled paper, the papermaking process uses no trees or toxic chemicals. Instead, it applies only all-natural vegetative binding agents along with water soluble salt dyes for colouring. Handmade, acid-free, and organic, it uses 44% less energy, produces 38% less greenhouse gas emissions, 41% less particulate emissions, 50% less wastewater, 49% less solid waste, and—of course—100% less forest destruction than wood-based paper. Protect those rhino and elies, it is good for you! Finally, it is an excellent writing paper, no feathering, no bleeding – I love it!