Distressed Writing Journal: A handmade journal with plain stone white quality paper.
- Size: A5
- Cover: Distressed material cover
- Binding: coptic sewing on exposed spine
- Paper: Junk Journal with a selection of handmade character paper
🧡 Good Karma
- Writing is good for the soul
💚 Good to know
- Coptic Binding is the earliest form of binding for books as we know it today. It succeeded the earlier scroll format with oldest known examples date as far as 200AD. Widely spread by the 11th century, it bound all kind of material (papyrus, parchment, vellum, and paper). Usually, binders would leave the spine exposed, but not always. Its versatility, simplicity, and durability made it the preferred binding for early Christian writings ensuring their rapid reproduction and diffusion. Moreover, it offers excellent creative freedom, it has the benefit of opening completely flat.
Contact me for a bespoke one of a kind Journal