Calligraphy Ink: Suitable for very smooth and glamorous writing, add sparkle to watercolour or ink drawing, calligraphy and wherever you are looking for vibrant colours and subtle but unmistakable sparkles!
- Weight: 5ml
- Material: Water-based Gold Speckled Ink
- Dimension: 3.5*2cm
💛 Good Karma
- Add sparkles to your day, it feels good!
💙 Good to Know
- Ink is the first and longest-running form of information technology. Because of its cultural and political importance, its production used to be subject to carefully guarded rituals. By contrast, modern ink is meant to be disposable. Here are a few materials used across cultures:
- Maya Blue (Ad300) melted together indigo from the local añil plant and the clay mineral palygorskite to form an ink that has endured in the archaeological record for centuries,
- Chinese ink traditionally comprised of animal glue (egg white), carbon black (soot) and water
- Medieval Iron Gall Ink was made with gall nuts found on oak trees, iron sulfate, water and gum arabic.