Upcycled Saree Notebook: A convenient size pocketbook, with recycled embroidered floral patchwork inspired from traditional Indian design and upcycled cotton rag paper.
- Size: 10.5*12.5cm (5″*4.2″)
- Page: 90 pages, Blank Journal
- Material: Upcycled Floral Journal with Patchwork and Handmade Recycled Cotton Paper
- Binding: Hard Casing
- Suitable for: Writing, Sketching, Doodling, Jotting – For mixed/wet techniques and watercolour grade paper, check our Sketchbooks
🧡 Good Karma:
- Certified Fair Trade, Made in India
- Upcycled Textile with Indigenous Embroidered Design
- Recycled Cotton Rag paper – No waste, No Environmental Destruction
💚 Good to know
The sari, sometimes spelled saree, is a draped dress, created from a single piece of fabric five to nine yards long, which is wrapped around a woman’s body in a variety of ways. The resulting garment can be practical working attire or an elegant ceremonial gown, depending on the type of fabric used and the style of draping. Saris were mentioned in the Vedas, the ancient sacred literature of the Hindu religion, which has been dated back to 3000 b.c.e.